Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fraud Elena from Russia

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia
Dated          :  Sun, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Email           :  e.kongorova@yahoo.com




Hello Joko,
I have come on the account e-mail yahoo.com also has seen your letter. I am glad to receive your letter.
I think that to you interestingly from where at me yours the electronic address, I have seen on an acquaintance site, and have decided to write to you.
Well I really any more do not remember that for a site was, and where I saw yours e-mail.
Why I have chosen you, I feel that that this heart has prompted to me that you that man about whom I wish to learn more.
Several days ago I could not assume, that I will write the letter to the man who lives in other country... Do not think, that I thoughtless.
I the serious girl, but thus at me good sense of humour.
Now I am on work, and I read your small letter.
Joko, it is pleasant to me to know, that the distance between our countries is not a problem for you.
I continue to speak about myself. Mine a date of birth 1980, I was born on October, 5th. Mine a sign on a horoscope Scales.
I wish to tell concerning age, I think that differences which between our age it not the problem to learn the friend to the friend.
As for me it is a problem, I think that at any age it is possible to meet the only thing the man with whom wishes to be always.
You agree with me?
Mine a city in which I live Vladimir, I was born in the city and I continue to live there to me very much the city is pleasant mine,
it is near to Moscow approximately 210 kilometres. You can look mine a city on the Internet.
You like to visit a beach? Please, do not become angry that I set to you many questions.
I very much like a beach, I love the sun, in my city August have closed a bathing season in my city,
and on a beach there is no who as water cold. Your city already people goes on a beach?
I wished to ask you where work? You have hobby? What do you like to do?
I work in the Ecologist after wildlife management and animals. My post demands from me many attention and responsibility. I like my work.
I like the nature and animals.
Please tell about itself as, I wish to continue to learn you and as the new photos it have gone to me allows me to learn about yours a way of life.
Now I should go to continue to work. I wait for your letter. Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"