Sunday, January 19, 2014

Romance Scammer Olga from Russia, Saint Petersburg

From     :  Olga
Country :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Dated    :  Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Email     :  sweetolga783@gmail.com
Olga From Russia

It was very nice from your side to send me an answer and it was very pleasant for me to get it.
If you want  you are able to call me Solnce which is translated “sun” into English. You already know that my name is Olga but my friends like to call me Solnce, it’s like a tender nickname.
I want to tell you more about my life here. I live in a small apartment and I’ve tried to do it comfortable and pleasant for living.
I am living in a rented apartment and as the prices for rent are very high I can take only such small room with a tiny kitchen and I have no phone here.
I use cell phone, my number is 007-987-240-1416 (or +7-987-240-1416) and I guess I can’t do calls abroad. Any way you can write messages for me here as it is very convenient.
I started to live alone when I was 19 years old. My parents had left to live in another city and I moved here.
You know it is rather hard to live alone and to take care of myself on my own. Unfortunately I am not on good terms with my parents.
I come to visit them very seldom only when they ask me to come and to help them. You know I am 28 years old now and I want to have more stability in my life.
I am ready for family where I can give myself to my beloved husband. It’s not a secret that every person needs home where he or she feel protected and free. I want the same. I am tired of loneliness.
I don’t want to be disappointed any more. I know that I will never trust a man here.
It seems to me that you are good and attractive man and I wonder how you are still alone in your life. Why haven’t you met your love yet? Women should be very interested in you.
I’ve already told you that I am going to receive student visa as a way to get to your country. And I think if we like each other while writing letters it will be a nice chance for us to meet.
Life in our country is getting more and more unstable. Our president Putin only speaks about democracy but it’s not true. All the laws are unfair and we continue to live like at old times of the Soviet Union.
It is silly and I don’t want to live such life. We can see that other countries are developing rather quickly. I don’t see any development of our country.
We only have big economic problems after crisis and there is no way out. I saw another life when I lived in Australia. It is very developed country with lots of possibilities for people.
Life in Australia is much better and I lived that life for 1,2 years. My visa ended at 2003 and I came back to Russia. I had good job in Australia and I liked it. I worked with children as a nurse.
I lived in very pleasant family they tried to help me as they understood it was very hard for me for the first time.
I had some problems with a language as I had no practice with foreigners before and that family helped me patiently.
I have learned to speak and to write English there and now I can easily communicate with you.
On my previous mail I shared with you my unhappy love story which had happened to me in Australia. And now I don’t want to think about it anymore.
Maybe you are interested in my hobbies! I’ll write you more about this next time. I have to finish my letter now. Time which is given to me at the internet-cafe is going to the end.
As I don’t have PC at home (many people in Russia don’t have PCs too) I should go to internet-cafe to write to you.
Now this is the end of my letter)))

P.S.
I have the possibility to write you three times a week. I want to know you better and to tell you more about myself. I am going to send you my photos at every letter if you are not against, of course!

2 comments:

  1. It certainly possibly even a fairly good create which the reality is certainly cherished checking out. Not necessarily inevitably ordinary which include the choice to figure out an individual item. nigerian fraud

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"