Monday, January 6, 2014

Fraud Anna from Ukraina

From       : Anna
Country   : Ukraina
Dated      : Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Email       : OkAnna@ukr.net
Anna

Hello Joko,
How your mood? I hope, that you waited my message. I will be sincere with you and I hope, that you to me will not lie.
Trust - a basis of any relations! Dialogue with the help e-mail is more convenient for me. You can ask me any information
which is interesting to you about me. I will answer your questions. So we can learn each other more close. I live in Russia!
Never earlier I wrote the letter to other country. I have decided to change the life. I think, what the distance between
us will not be a problem for you? We live in the countries which have various mentality. In a daily life we speak in different languages.
Even a climate in our countries the different. All it does not frighten me! You the man, and I think, that our communication also will not frighten you.
I already spoke to you about Trust? Now we with you at all do not know each other. I wish to get acquainted with you.
It is interesting to me to know all about you. Never I was married. I do not have children. I am a lot of time I devote to work.
I have a higher education. I have passed a difficult way, but I am proud of it.... Well, I do not wish to tyre you with the letter.
I hope Joko for your fast reply. As I will wait yours a photo so I can learn more you. Sincerely Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"