Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dating Scammers Laydilya from Azerbaijan

Name      :  Laydilya
Country   : Azerbaijan
Dated      :  Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Email       :   kddifkaw@yandex.com 

Hello, thank you for your answer. I'm always happy to receive news
from you, it always makes my normal day more interesting. You already
know that I can not be absolutely happy in my country. Since my
religion and the principles of life in my country, it's not allowing
me to do that. I have never had a serious love relationship. And all I
know about it is only a theory. I've seen a lot of this in various
romantic movies or read about in romance novels. Of course, this is
all very beautiful. But I understand that in real life would be much
different. In real life, there will be difficulties, problems, and
some hard situations . That need to be decided jointly. I understand
that, and I'm ready for that. I also believe that it is not so
important from where begin serious love relationship. It can start
when meeting on the street, in a museum or even the Internet. If you
make an effort, any such relationship can develop into something more
serious. If two people have a common interest and make steps towards
each other if their relationship is in constant development, then they
can expect a very good reward for it. I truly believe that even
Internet dating may one day grow into a serious relationship that will
bring a lot of joy. Also, now I'm trying to avoid the manifestation of
the religion of Islam in my life. My clothes are plain, I do not dress
in religious clothing, I did not close the open parts of my body by
dark clothing. Of course, many people are judgmental looks when they
see me on the street, but it's my choice. I also do not agree with
some of main parts of Islam with regard to the relationship between a
man and a woman. In Islam, a man may have several wives official. And
I can not take this! I believe that every man should have only one
loved wife. So I finally decided for myself, my husband-to-be out of
Azerbaijan. I think now you understand better why I'm looking for a
man for marriage from another country? And why do I have loneliness at
the age of 27 years old! In general, I want to tell you that religion
is not important to me. And I think that one day I can change it. I
really like the Christian religion, because in this religion all men
are equal, and the ratio of girls is much better.


I wish I could still tell you more about my hobbies, I like to cook
food. I constantly experimenting with it. Maybe one day you'll be able
to try my cooking food, and you're sure like it. I know how to cook a
variety of salads, meat dishes and a lot of tasty. Along with this
letter I am sending you a picture when I was at my kitchen and do the
cooking.

Today was a normal day for me. there was no something special. I told
you already, which is usually after work, I have a very good mood. And
today it was too. But sometimes after work I have fatigue. Because
most of my work day goes on his feet, and also some fatigue in the
neck. To get rid of this, I spent some time after work to just lie in
my bed and rest. Sometimes I do myself a neck massage to relax it. I'm
also very fond of watching different movies. I have already told you
that I love historical novels, and film Alexander, this is one of my
favorite historical movies. I also love watching movies fantasy, such
as Garry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia. And when I have a happy
mood, I love watching romantic comedies.

Today, after work, I came to the internet cafe to see your answer. Then I’m going   to go with my  friend to have a female conversation in the cafe. I have a best friend Jalya. This she did most of my photos that I send to you. She is really a very good photographer, and the pictures she made me very loving. I only ask that you never asked for my nude photos. Because I will never send it over the internet, I just stop communicating with you after such requests.
How was your day? Do you have something special or interesting?
Now I will finish my letter. I hope you will answer me soon again.
Laydilya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"