Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Email Fraud Elena from Russia

Tips dan Trik Sukses Bisnis Online
From      :  Elena
Country  :  Russia
Dated     :  Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Email      :  elenanekasova@yahoo.com

Elena
HI,
     I am glad that you have answered me. I at all do not know from what to begin my letter. Never I began the first dialogue with the man... Never earlier I got acquainted on the Internet... Never earlier I wrote the letter to other country... I have decided to change the life. You are surprised? You will continue to be surprised at reading of my letter... I wish to be fair...

    Several days ago I could not assume, that I will write the letter to the man who lives in other country... Do not think, that I thoughtless. I the serious girl, but thus at me good sense of humour. I like to strike up new acquaintances, but I am cautious.
    I to tell to you it is a little about myself. To me now almost 32 years, I was born on April, 30th, 1981. My growth of 169 centimetres, eyes green, hair red (native), yes in general that you all can see on my photos. In Russia I have not met the man who becomes my husband. You are again surprised? I live in Russia! Excuse me! I do not concern with trust the Internet. Dialogue with the help e-mail is more convenient. You can ask me any information which is interesting to you about me. I will answer your questions.
    I think, what the distance between us will not be a problem for you? Now I to you have a feeling is a curiosity. It is interesting to me to continue acquaintance to you, and I hope, that my letter does not become finishing in our dialogue... My Friend, I the woman!
    I dream of usual female happiness. I wish to create a family. I wish to wait for the husband from work, and to make a supper for all families. I wish to plan the future together with the husband. I dream of the family centre and a cosiness. It what does not suffice me here. Russia the huge country, here there live the most different people. However, I have not met the man to whom I will have feelings. Many my girlfriends already married... I am assured, that at you also some friends already have a family. I and You LONELY,
independent people. It seems to me, that this nonunique our similarity... I think, that we should try to take up. I do not want, that my words have seemed to you vulgar. I wish to clear up, and I want, that you knew about my purposes. I have got used to communicate in a reality, never I wrote letters... Not be strict at reading of my letter.

    My English language is not ideal... For a long time, when I studied at institute, I spent a lot of time for studying of English language. Already then I dreamt of other country. I like Russia. I was born in Russia and throughout the whole life I live here. Never I was married. I do not have children. I am a lot of time I devote to work. I have achieved already very many. Each person at a birth has identical chances. I cannot stay idle... I cannot look at people who wait for favour from the God... I have got used to put the purposes and to achieve them. Now I work on prestigious work. I have a higher education. I have passed a difficult way, but I am proud of it. In my life there were falling and launches...
It is not a shame to me to speak about it. I have taken a great interest in a writing of the letter to you... I never thought, that
    I can write such letters, especially to the man whom at all I do not know. I, hope, that you do not regret about time which has spent
for reading of my letter. . I wait, that you will not ignore my letter, and will answer me. Sincerely, Elena.