Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Scammer Elena from Russia

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia
Dated          :  Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Email           :  e.kongorova@yahoo.com 

Elena

Hello, I am glad that that you have written to me on mine personal e-mail. If you are interested by me that I think that we can learn each other.
It is not a lot of about me:
My full name Elena, but my friends and parents call me Lena.
I live Russia. To me 32 years.
I not when was not married as I do not have children. I think that I have not found the person with whom I would like to have them.
I wish to plan the future together with the husband. I dream of the family centre and a cosiness. It what does not suffice me here.
I hope that I will not frighten to you the thoughts, I want usual female happiness to be happy and to be favourite by the woman at the man.
Russia the huge country, here there live the most different people. However, I have not met the man to whom I will have feelings.
I wish to clear up, and I want, that you knew about my purposes.
The the letter I will send you a photo, I as would like that you have sent me the photo. I Wait for yours the letter tomorrow Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"