Thursday, January 23, 2014

Romance Scammers Picture Mariya/Masha from Russia

 This letter was a reply from the scammer Mariya, before I only reply to his letter by saying: Mariya Hello good morning, how are you? but he did not answer my question about the news, he tells about himself with a long letter because he had already made the settings on the email with a copy paste a few letters, it was clear letter fraud.


From       :  Mariya/Masha
Country   :  Russia
Dated      :  Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Email       :  beautevanilla@yahoo.com


Hello, dear!
I am grateful to you for what you did not leave my little letter ignored.
Sorry I did not reply to you immediately. Unfortunately, I had a lot of work. But now my schedule is more free and we can start our full communion.
I got your address from an unknown destination to me. The letter stated that it is a free service. In the world there are volunteers who help the girls find love. Since the Russian men do not show any interest in women, I decided to write you.
We can chat and get to know each other better and at the moment this is the most important thing. Now, our only happiness is in our hands.
Let me get to know you closer. I am confident that we will succeed.
Please read my letter carefully, because it's important for me your opinion on what I write.
At this point, we can not predict what the outcome of our correspondence, but I'm sure we'll at least be able to be great friends.
I believe that the difference in age, culture and race, can not prevent two people to build a real, serious relationship. Love speaks the same language, not dividing people. Do you agree with me?
I am a student and now I'm on my last year in the medical university. In the future, I will be a professional dentist. Scholarships in Russia is not the best, so I have an extra income. I work as a choreographer in the children's dance studio. I like my job. My favorite dance is the waltz. Perhaps in the future we will be able to dance together? Do you like dancing?
In a short time, I have scheduled training internship in your country. Now, all of my documents in your country, are in preparation. I think it's a great incentive to continue our relationship and to know each other closer. Read more about my trip, I'll tell you in my next letter.
I just want to build a real, trusting relationships. I hope you will write to me with interest and we can get to know each other better. If, for you, our communication is just a game, then we'd better finish the conversation at this stage. You can save your time and close this letter.
I hope that you understand all of what I'm talking about. If anything is unclear to you, please, ask me about it again, and I will answer you.
Allow  me  to  introduce  myself.  My  name is Mariya, friends call me Masha.  I  was  born on February 27, 1984. My height is 1.67 cm and my weight is 52 kg. I live in Russia, in the city of Astrakhan. I do not smoke or drink. I lead a healthy lifestyle. I am not against alcohol and smoking, but all should be in moderation. In the holidays, I can afford to have a glass of wine or champagne.
I am an orphan. I have no brothers and sisters. I've never been married and have no children.
I grew up in an orphanage. These were very difficult years for me. My parents died in a car accident when I was little. So far, I find it hard to think about it. I'm sorry my parents.
I do not want to talk about it. I hope for your understanding. Life goes on and you need to look forward. I try to be strong.
Unfortunately, I am lonely, not only emotionally but also in the heart. In my life there is no man who is able to love and respect me. As much as it may sound corny, but for Russian men is much more important than a bottle of vodka. Russian men do not know how to meet women. I believe that in this respect it is important feelings such as respect, trust, and mutual understanding. I believe that sex is also important in a relationship. I hope that with you our views on life are the same, and we can build a real, loving relationship together.
If you only want my sex pictures, and I is not interested in you as a person do not need to write to me.
Many men tricked into trying to get my pictures. Someone told me he loved me, and someone was just being arrogant. But if a person is impatient and does not apply to me with respect, I would not do for him intimate photos. As soon as the men knew it, they immediately disappeared. This has caused me great suffering.
I do not mind explicit pictures. I like it when I admire. I understand you're a man and you want to see the beauty of my body. But, I do not want you to force me to do it.
Perhaps in the future, if we build a real relationship, I will send to you my candid photos. But now we are early to talk about it. Please tell me more about you, about your country, the city where you live. With each letter, I want to get to know you and to take steps closer to our rapprochement.
Do not forget about me and write me as soon as possible. With best regards,
Masha.

3 comments:

  1. Yea I got the same letter with different pictures. Followed it just to see where it would go. And then left whoever hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah like that's the cheater in action in various ways, the same letter and use a different photo, because he steals other people's photo from website

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"