Sunday, January 5, 2014

Scammer from Anna

From       : Anna
Country   : Ukraina
Dated      : Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 22:28 PM
Email       : OkAnna@ukr.net


Good afternoon Joko,
Today my day has begun rather unusually. I have woken up in the morning, and have thought of you... For me there was surprising it.
Earlier every morning I woke up and thought that I should make within day. However, today all was differently. I have washed, have made coffee,
have made to myself a breakfast from fruit. In parallel I have included lap top to check up mail. I waited your letter. It was pleasant to me to see,
that you have answered me. I wished to open your letter, but here there was an accident. I have spilt coffee on the laptop It there was a misfortune
for me. You think, what I clumsy? Probably you are right... The laptop Screen has gone out, and I could not continue reading of your letter in the morning...
Now I am on work, and I have repeatedly read your letter. Joko, it is pleasant to me to know, that the distance between our countries is not a problem for you.
I have a free time now, and I write you the letter. However, not always I can see your letters on work. My director is strict, and it does not suppose,
that employees of our organisation were engaged in extraneous affairs. Do not worry, I will be cautious, and we can continue to communicate.
Within the next few days I will carry the laptop in repair. To see much more convenient for me your letter of the house. I concern responsibly the work.
You like your work? Where you work? I work in motor show Volkswagen. My post "Operating department of sales". I should work much with people.
Also in my submission there is a department on work with clients. My post demands from me many attention and responsibility. I like my work.
I receive sincere satisfaction from the work, and I can brag of it. I have passed the big way on career to a ladder. Several years ago I have started to work
as the assistant of the manager on work with clients. I had to go much in business trips, I daily agreed about advertising. Now all it in the past.
I hold a prestigious post. However, I have not calmed down... At achievement of definite purposes I have higher purposes.
I have a higher education on a speciality "Economy and Book keeping". I have not found work on a speciality. In Russia deficiency with the workplaces,
only some people can find work on a speciality. In your country it is a lot of workplaces? Joko, you have hobby?
I like to go for a drive on horses and also I have a big collection of soft toys. Especially I like cats and bears.
I live one, in own apartment. I do not have possibility to have a pet. You have pets? I live in the city of Saransk in the central part of Russia.
I will try to send to you of a photo of the city. You like to visit a beach? Please, do not become angry that I set to you many questions.
I wish to learn you better. It is pleasant to me to realise, that you find for me time and read my letters. You wait my letters?
Joko, me it is important, that you were sincere with me. Please, do not give me false hopes. I have told to you about the purposes in the last letter.
I wish to be happy together with the beloved. Never I can forgive lie, treachery and change. Remember it. In people I like straightforwardness.
What qualities in people like you? Now I should go to continue to work. I wait for your letter. Anna

1 comment:

  1. What is dating website scam, a blacklist of dating scam websites, tips to avoid scammers Blacklist of dating scam websites

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"