Sunday, January 5, 2014

Scammer Anna from Ukraina

From       : Anna
Country   : Ukraina
Dated      : Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Email       : OkAnna@ukr.net


Anna

Hello Joko,
I am glad to receive your reciprocal letter.
Joko, at you a beautiful name. Your friends call you "Joko" or you prefer that you named in another way?
My name Anna. You remember me? Possibly you receive many letters from various girls? Never earlier I used the Internet for acquaintance to other men.
The Internet does not cause trust in me, but I have got tired to be lonely... Now to me of 27 years. Looking at my photos you can present as I look.
However, till now I lonely. Men with which I am familiar do not involve me, all of them are boring. I search for the man! I wish to meet the beloved!
I wish to meet second half! I have a confidence. I am assured that in the World there is a man who will appreciate and love me. Now I to you have
a feeling is a curiosity. It is interesting to me to continue acquaintance to you, and I hope, that my letter does not become finishing in our dialogue..
Joko, I wish to clear up, and I want, that you knew about my purposes. I the usual woman. I dream of usual female happiness. I wish to create family.
I wish to wait for the husband from work, and to make a supper for all families. I wish to plan the future together with the husband. It what does not
suffice me. I do not want, that my offer seemed to you vulgar. I have got used to communicate in a reality, never I wrote letters.
Not be strict at reading of my letter. My English language is not ideal. For a long time, when I studied at institute,
I gave a lot of time to studying of English language. Joko, I hope, that you do not regret about time which has spent for reading of my letter.
I wait, that you will not ignore my letter, and will answer me. Sincerely, Anna!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"