Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Scammer Olga from Russia

From       :  Olga
Country   :  Russia
Dated      :  Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Email       :  sigiakk@yahoo.com


I am glad, that the case was gave to me to write to you the letter! Whether we can get
acquainted with you more close? I am not assured in true relations while people
do not investigate each other more close. Today I shall not speak about me directly
in details. I wish to receive your answer then we can investigate each other more close.
pls reply to my letter
 I send you my photo. Olga
28.04.201319:20:19

_______________

Dated     :  Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Hi Joko!
Have good day! I hope, that You have time to send me some messages
that we could it is better to find out each other. I shall tell a
little  about  myself;  my  age  of  31  years old, friends name me is
Olga. I live in Russia. I was not married and I live in an apartment
of my parents. My father is on pension, mother works in refectory like a
chef. I have a high education, but it's very hard to find work on your
profession, and in this way I work like waitress in a local bar. I
work to be more independent and also I ought to help my parents. I
like to travel and be in different places, but my work does not allow
me to do it frequently. I have many friends, we sometimes together
spend time, play billiards and tennis, we have other entertainment. I
send you picture that you knew my person. Also I want to ask you to
send me some pictures of you. Please ask things interesting you about
me and inform me some. The information on you: What you love an
entertainment? What your character? What You love qualities in women?
I shall answer on your questions and to inform you it is more about
itself in following e-mail! I shall be to wait for your messages. Your
friend Olga

1 comment:

  1. Please look at this website,there is a lot more of this big scammer:http://ww.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f8235.shtml

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"