Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Email Scams Anastasiya from Russia

From      : Anastasiya Sadkova
Country  : Russia
Dated     : Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Email      : ananastariver@hotmail.com

Anastasiya
Anastasiya
Anastasiya
Anastasiya
Hi !!! It's me Anastasiya.
The first thing, I want to do is to say "thank you" for your fast answer!!! :)
It means that your heart is
open for new friends:) I think it's Great, because friendship brightens people's
life and refreshes souls, doesn't it? That is why I was so glad to see
your letter. I am happy to have received the message
from the dating site, with your email address from your profile, and have decided
to write a letter to you, and I wasn't mistaken. Ok, Probably you have already
noticed that I'm not able to keep my emotions inside. :) Of course I am
talking about joy, about good mood, about all good and positive things that
can be in my soul. I always try to share my joy with other people.
I never try to show people that I am grieved or I have some problems.
Therefore all people who I work with and communicate are sure that
everything in my life is perfect, that I am a happy woman, that I have no
disappointments. But unfortunately it is not always true, because when
a person is lonely, nothing can cure sadness. And if you ever felt the
same, of course you understand what I am speaking about.
Well, I must tell that I try to write in English as good as
possible (within my knowledge). I hope you understand all what I write:)
I have been already studying English for more than 10 years, but I understand that my
English is not quite correct. Therefore I apologize for my mistakes :).
At school I wanted to be a traveler or singer and even finished a
musical school. But I sing songs during my life just for myself
and do it quite good :) and I play the guitar.  do you play any musical
instruments or sing? :) When I finished school I realized that
I want to work in a medical field. And after school I entered
The Kazan State Medical University (the Ophthalmic faculty).
After 7 years of studying there I received an excellent diploma on
"Ophthalmology".An excellent diploma is called red in our country.
The red diploma is the highest mark at graduating from the
university in our country. I have been working as a Ophthalmologist for 4 years,
I like my job in spite of the fact I have to work a lot. Also I have interesting seminar
trips to many places. I go there to get my work experience. Once I was
offered a training course in Canada, and I agreed. It was a good
chance for me to see the world. During the courses in Canada I studied English.
Then I decided to work in English speaking countries. It's a good
experience for me. Also it's very interesting.
After finishing the training courses in Canada
I was offered the job in the USA in Nevada. I accepted it with great pleasure.
But half a year ago I returned to Russia. It was necessary to settle
some questions. And Now I work in a local clinic in our town. Can you tell me
how you chose your job?
Well, what you are looking for in a woman ? Probably you have many
female friends in the Internet. :) ..mmm.. What else to tell you about myself
as I have little time.. By the way, I use the computer in the laboratory and work
from Monday till Friday. But sometimes on Saturday and Sunday.
Therefore, maybe I will be able to write letters at weekends, if you want :)
This computer is located in the medical analyses room.
Well, now this computer will be used for my dialogue with ! :)
I think you understood, I'm still single and I have no children. I wanted
as well to learn more about your family .I miss my parents too much...
Now I have to go back to work and hope to see you soon.
Have a nice day !
Best regards.
Anastasiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"