Saturday, January 11, 2014

Scammer Galina from Russia

Galina
http://romancescammer.blogspot.com/
From       :  Galina
Country   :  Russia
Dated      :  Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Email       :  galinasingles@epktmail.com 

Hello! My name is Galina!. I have seen your profile on a dating site. This way if you are still looking for your woman and like my pics reply me. I am lonely and live in Russia. My intentions very serious. I am not interested to find pen pal friend! I want to create a family. To speak frankly I have never been to the other countries but I hope one day it will be changed and may be there I will find my real love. I can write you more about myself next letter if you want and we can continue talking by e-mail : galinasingles@epktmail.com . Galina


He said his name was Galina Russia and lived in the country, he said that he got my email on the dating site but did not mention the name of that site, I reply to the letter Galina just to say good morning how are you this morning? and her reply to the letter so long. Usually a letter that was written so long a lot and just copy and paste and put in the email that has been in setting the date of delivery (email open - select settings - general - and see the Vacation responder:
(sends an automated reply to incoming messages. If a contact sends you several messages, this automated reply will be sent at most once every 4 days) there it is pasting the email text that has been copied. The email will be sent after the first letter of response received a reply. If the first letter does not receive a reply email that has been in the settings will not be sent. and the reply letter trillionth
Galina

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Hello Joko!
I am very pleased that you responded to my letter, because I'm for the first time in
life met a man on the Internet. I can not even find the words
Because for me it is the first, and it is so unusual. I would very much like
get acquainted with you closer and get to know you better. I think you're very
an interesting man!
Who does not want to tell you a lot about yourself.
My name is Galina, I am 29 years old, my birthday on November 28, my height
165 centimeters, my weight is 52 kilograms.
I live with my parents and older brother in a separate apartment in the
one of the most beautiful cities in Russia - a city Saint-Petersburg! You
probably heard of Saint-Petersburg?
I want to tell you right away that neither when was not married and I do not
children. Now I'm looking for the man she loved.
I - a sincere and open person and never hide anything from
your family and your loved one! I do not like lies and liars, I hope
what do you have in this support? I have very few people I trust, the trust for
me is very important, especially in a relationship.
I work as a dance teacher. I love my job! I finished dancing
as a professional and I am now devoted. all my time for the kids!
I'm with my students often travel to different competitions and we often
wins prizes! I teach classical dance, ballroom and
modern dance!
I appreciate my parents and am proud of them, I'm trying to maintain and
help, always and everywhere! This is actually the most important and expensive that
we have in our lives, we must appreciate and respect their parents. I
I think that you agree with me?
When I have free time, the development of the creative
Building: I love to draw, I like to just use the fitness club
- To keep yourself in good physical shape. I also like to go to
Pool.
Also, I like jogging in the morning on their days off from work.
And so, I introduced you to a little bit of myself and my hobbies
and if you have any inquiries, you can ask me and I
happy to answer them.
I hope you understand everything I write to you?
I would very much like to know more about you and your life ... Unless, of course,
you have the desire, can you tell me about you
directly? It is very interesting to me.
I believe that we should not be that either hide from each other, to
talk more about us, to be fair to all of us and
time will tell what will come of it all ...
I hope you liked my letter, I told about myself,
and I look forward to continuing our correspondence and friendship with each other.
Best regards, Galina

1 comment:

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"