Monday, January 13, 2014

Email Fraud Galina from Russia

if you want to know the romance fraudsters who want to earn money because he wanted to be a husband , boyfriend or want to study in your country ? This was the letter that they sent to search for victims of romance . These scams always use the services of internet cafes for the action , and be careful if you get a letter scams like this and never send money to him .
    
The fraudsters especially women always say that men like Russian drunken , irresponsible, lazy , like having an affair with another woman , likes to hit and more are the reasons , in order to execute actionable strategies successfully deceived him and we never know the truth , whether he was male or female because if you do not ever want to chat using a webcam and give a phone number can not be in contact , and photos are also sent in photos of others who take the internet but there is also a photo of him in fact , if we ask anything that he must answer via email he would never be able to answer because he had already made the settings on the email send an automated way , if that happens to be sure he is a cheater and a long letter because he's usually a copy and paste . later in my upcoming posts will explain how to send e-mail settings automatically.


Galina
From    :  Galina
Dated   :  Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Email    :  galinasingles@epktmail.com

Hello my best friend Joko!
Thank you for your letter and for showing interest in me.
It is very nice to me that you do not forget about me.
I think we are good friends. I feel that our
friendship is getting stronger by the day. I understand that you know
better with each letter. And with each new letter you attract me
more and more.
You know, during this short period of our correspondence you
became part of my life. When I get a new email from you, it's
makes my day more colorful and interesting.
I am sure you did not forget about me for a minute. I also think about
to you. I think, "What are you doing now? How was your day?"
Today we have the whole family went to my grandmother in the village. We are told
my grandmother that I correspond with you. Grandmother wished
us good luck and happiness! My grandmother and my family sends you greetings! She
was so happy that I found someone who appreciates and respects me! I
You talked a lot about my mom and my dad. My dad sure
that we will be good friends, and we have to trust each other. I
I try not to think of the great distance between us. But every
write a letter, I feel that this distance becomes smaller.
My parents think you're a decent man and you deserve trust
and respect.
I am very glad that I met you, I want you to understand
I'm starting to enjoy my life. This is true. Joko is all I
I want to tell you - this is what I'm getting more and more interest the
you and I would love to be the person to whom you would
trust and support. I am a person who makes the choice only
once in their lives and for all!
In each of his letters, I will make thee a part of my soul for you.
I hope you're not when you will not lie to me, and to give ...
I think about you more and more! I hope that you feel the
the same! =) I think we really understand each other! I
I think that our relationship can become really serious and who
knows, maybe forever. I've got to finish my letter.
I'll be looking forward to hear from you. Each your letter very
important to me.
Your Galina


 such as spam emails that she sent

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"