Friday, May 9, 2014

Email Fraud for have money from Rino Matsoben

From        :  Rino Matsoben
Email        :  rino.matsoben@gmail.com
Dated       :  Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Subject     :  how are you my friend


Hello my friend,

I want to inform you that my company is looking for foreign workers who will work with my company as foreign payment officers. My company have many foreign contractors and foreign suppliers in Asia and middle East. Those contractors and suppliers received their salary and contract payment from my company through a foreign bank which my company doesn't want to use to pay foreign contractors and suppliers. My company have decided to employ a foreign payment officer who will work with my company and will be paying those contractors and suppliers of my company every month. My company has more than 2,800 contractors and suppliers in Asia and middle East which my company have decided that they will be receiving their contract payment and salary through the new payment in Asia.

You shall be employed by my company as my company foreign payment officer. You shall be paying the foreign suppliers and contractors of my company in Asia and middle East every month. The minimum salary of any employed foreign payment officers of my company is Thirteen thousand five hundred Great British pounds (£13,500 GBP) every month which shall be your salary you shall be receiving from my company every month. Also at the end of every month, if my company paid 200 to 300 foreign contractors and suppliers through you, you shall be having extra 2% of the contract payment or salary which you paid to the 300 contractors or suppliers. For Example; if by the end of the month the total amount which you paid to the contractors and suppliers is £1,000.000 GBP, you shall have 2% of the £1,000.000 GBP plus your monthly salary.

If you will be capable and honest to work with my company as foreign payment officer, I will introduce you to my company to register with my company to start working immediately.

I'm waiting for your reply

Best Regards,
Rino

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"