Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Send pictures to proof the truth about her

Image Natalya Gavronina
From                :  Natalya Gavronina
Country            :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated               :  Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Email                :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject             :  this pic special for you Joko


Hello Joko!!!
So why no letters from you still??? Why did you ignorie my letters???
I have written to you such important news about my trip to you but
still do not have any comments about it. Most is ready for my trip but
I still need in your money help 255 $ US or 190 EUROs. Just do not know
which money you use there so I wrote amount such way. We are so close to
meet each other in person but you silence makes me so sad.
Even our financial problems with my trip to you could not
be against of my wish to reach you, I am so happy to feel myself such
way. I really want to meet you soon that's why I am asking money help
from you. I want to reach you soon. I am afraid if we would not
use this one chance I could not come to you in future at all.
As I have already explined to you before Embassy would not let me
register nessesary documents to visit you. So we may use this chance.
Please understand your goverment has a limited amount visas.
And if I miss my chance now, i may not have such a chance again in the future.
Cause it is really not so easy just to want and to get a visa.
Your government has a limited amount visas every year and now I can
get it still. But I do not have money for registration process still.
So that's why I am asking to find this money faster. Now I can get it
with no any problems while it's still possible. Please try to
understand me correct I fell so bad myself to ask money help from you
but now I do not have any other exit from this problem. I have had
some saved money before but I have already spent it for passport.
The time is running and I have limit for payment, I must pay in few
days. Please try to find this money somehow. I will return it
to you if it would necessary as soon as I would come!!! Lets do not loose
this chance to meet each other and build our relations in new step not
just writting letters to each other. I mean I want physical relations
also such as touches, kisses, sex...
Today I am sending some pic just for you to prove to you my reality
again. My friend helped to make this pic yesterday. So you can see me
holding paper with your name on it. May be this pic make you to think
how I am real for you, how seriously I am about you and our meeting.
I really want to meet you soon that's why I am asking money help
from you. I still need in 8920 russian rubles money help from you or it is the
same amount in another currency 255 $ US or 190 EURO.
I only want to come true my dreams and promises. But the
money problems stop me and bring me many difficulties in my wish.
I want to reach you sooner to begin our relations in new step.
I still hope for your understanding of my situation.
OK I must go to work now...
So for now I shall pause and await your next letter. I MISS YOU. That
is all that matters to me is to be with you. For with you, all things
are possible.
Miss you...

Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"