Saturday, May 10, 2014

email scammers Mr. Peter Sands of Standard Chartered Bank

And this is the letter email scammers Mr. Peter Sands of Standard Chartered Bank:

From           :  Mr. Peter Sands
Country       :  Nigeria
Email           :  mr.petersands44@consultant.com
Dated          :  Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:49 PM


Dear Joko

Thank you for your fast reply to my mail.

This is real business and it pleases me to hand you over this fund on trust believing that you will not hot me or sit on top of this fund as you received it legally with the help of my personal lawyer.

This fund is a big sum and as you know that our government will like to find out deeply why such big amount is transferring to person or persons account I would like to use my good office with the information that is with me regarding this fund and move the total fund out of UK with your names and information so that it will be easy for you to be in position of this fund without any question from any office or government.

Please note that  I had already made plans on how to move the total fund to the following country like Spain, Malaysia, Indonesia, Italy, and Cambodia, France or Dubai so that both of us will visit any of this country as you will advice to confirm this fund by opening bank account with a good bank in that country, deposit the total fund in that account and plan on how to transfer it bit by bit to any account you will advice.

I will request for your good understanding and advice so that I will follow it up with my personal lawyer to apply and receive all needful documents that will in power our bank here to move the fund to any of the above stated country as you will confirm and advice when replying this mail.

Please for security of this fund and its transfer keep it with you so that as we get it down we then plan on how to invest this fund as one family.

I will be very happy to receive your reply with all your contact information’s and a copy of your international pass port or id for our office use only.

Thank you and God bless you

Regards,

Mr. Peter Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"