Sunday, May 11, 2014

Email Scammers for have money Mr. Peter Sands

From        :  Mr. Peter Sands
Email        :  mr.petersands44@consultant.com
Dated       :  Thu, May 8, 2014 at 7:05 PM  
Subject     :  Dear Joko



Dear Joko

In respect of your last mail, I thank you for your information and good understanding to receive this fund as the real next of kin which prove your capability of receiving this fund at all cost.

Since your information’s are now with me, my question is most I move the total fund to your country with the help of a good paying company or most I move the total fund to HSBC international visa card department to contact you and deposit the total fund to a good visa or master card and send to you for confirmation and to enable you start withdrawing the fund bit by bit from any ATM machine anywhere in the world without any question or delay.

Please confirm this mail to enable me give you good information on how it will work out.

Thank you and May God bless you.

Mr. Peter Sands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"