Friday, May 30, 2014

Fraud with legacy models of the husband of Mrs. Rebecca Hussien

From        :  Mrs. Rebecca Hussien
Email        :  rebeccahussein101@hotmail.com
Dated       :  Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM


Dear friend,

Thank you for the reply and thanks for accepting to help me and i pray May God give you the grace to carry on with this project.

There is no much time as my health stage is getting worse so i will like us to start at once, i want to introduce you to the bank as my beneficiary and order them to transfer the money to you tomorrow, so i need to know about you so i can introduce you properly.

Please tell me your full name, occupation, age, current house address, phone number and country.. this is needed so i will be able to introduce you to the bank as my beneficiary and tell them to transfer the money to you.. please get back to me with the needed information urgently..

I want us to start this process soon and i wish i can witness this project commence even on camera.. 

My health situation is very bad now.. i have been in the hospital for over 5 months, and now that i do not have much time to live on earth, i am very weak to carry on with my affairs, all i want from you is your trust as my beneficiary, i will inform my bank about you and have them transfer the money to you so you will use as i have instructed below.

Please always remember this is how you will share the money when you get it, 40% of the fund used to open a foundation for cancer in my name 35% for motherless babies less privilege and homeless in EUROPE,AMERICA, ASIA AND AFRICA and 25% will be for you because of your help and any other process you might undergo in caring out my wish.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS $118,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Eighteen Million United State Of American Dollars) please reply me as soon as you can as there is no much time..

God bless you.


Your Beloved in God,


Rebecca Hussien

===========


From        :  Mrs. Rebecca Hussien
Email        :  rebeccahussein101@hotmail.com
Dated       :  Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:41 PM 



Dear Friend,

Bring your full name, age, house current address and phone number and country..

 This is needed so i will be able to forward to the bank informing them that you are the beneficiary to the money i deposited there.. please get back to me with the needed information..
I await to hear from you.

Rebecca Husssien.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"