Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A letter from Natalya Gavronina email scams again

Two days later Natalya Gavronina send an email letter scams (in the end) again:

From           :  Natalya Gavronina
Country       :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                       Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated           :  Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Email            :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject         :  Re: How are you Joko???    


Hi my dear friend Joko.
Thanks for reply again. So pleasant for me...
How are you today Joko??? Hope you have wonderful day.
As for me I am in good mood today. Because today I have some free time
from work and I am writting a letter to you now. I like your letters, please write
as more about yourself as you can. You make my life more interesting and happy!!!
Yesterday everning I visited my mom. I told to her about our dating.
I told her that I have some pleasant feelings to you.
My mom understood me and she was very glad that I have communication
with you. Because she saw me and my mood was better than in the past.
It would be very pleasant for me to meet each other one days.
Joko, what do you think about it?
Will it be pleasant for you if I would come to you one day?
Simply I will try to learn what I need to do and to have to come to you.
I have already given some papers documents to register international
passport 2 days ago and will see what happen there soon.
I am waiting a reply from travel agency.
Probably I will have good news soon. I will keep you informed about it.
I can reach you in a couple of weeks already.
Do you want our meeting also??? Do you want my visit Joko???
I hope YES you do!!!
As for me I think about it much time!!!!
Today I am sending some more pics of me for you Joko.
Pics was maden in Anapa city on Black Sea coast in the Southern
Part of Russia where I have had some rest almost every year.
Most Russians have rest there in Black Sea because it is the closest place
with sea and mountains and not expensive trip. I would be happy to get pics of you
in your next letter also if you do not mind of course.
Bye for now...
Yours Natalya


then on the same day I wrote back to him just to please him alone, so that uninterrupted communication.

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Hello dear wife Natalya good morning beautiful, how are you my sweetheart and health? I'm so glad you're going to the country and we could meet in person, and I want to hug you and kiss you on arrival at the airport. I can not wait to my beautiful wife. Yes I will send the money to you, how much do you need my dear? for it all, but where I should send the money? provide your full name and address also the phone number that can be in contact. Because you are my bride, you immediately give information immediately my sweetheart.
Okay my love I will wait your next letter. I love you and miss you forever.

a million kisses on your lips, Joko

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"