Saturday, May 3, 2014

Email letter from Natalya Gavronina again

Photo Natalya Gavronina




I have not had time to reply to letters and emails from him at a later date in an email reply to a letter like this:

From       :  Natalya Gavronina
Country   :  Russia, Novosibirsk
Dated      :  Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Email       :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject    :  Re: hi again Joko! Please write! I am still waiting!!!


Hi Joko!!! It's me Natalya again...
I do not have any reply from you still. Why?
I wrote a letter to you, did you get it at all?
OK few more words about me: I live in city Novosibirsk in Russia.
Living alone, have never been married, do not have children.
I am still interesting to date with you... That's why I am still
waiting for your letter... Also I must inform to you
that I do not have own computer at home therefore I use Internet Room service.
This is paid service of using computer and access network Internet.
Therefore I can not write a reply to you fast and often as you may understand.
Please sorry...
But will try to reply as soon as possible.
So please write to me sooner also, OK???
I must go to work now so bye for now...
Ask me anything you want to know. I will try to answer everything you are interesting.
And here is my new pic for you...
I will wait for your next letter plus pic would be pleasant for me
also.

Natalya



And I replied to him on February 21, 2014 just like this:

Natalya Good morning how are you and your health now? I hope you are
well and healthy. I was very pleased to receive your letter and your
pictures are very beautiful I love it.
    Natalya, how weather conditions in Russia today, is still the winter?
Natalya Ok I will wait your next letter.

a million kisses for you, Joko

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"