Sunday, May 4, 2014

Starting from an email letter friendship Natalya Gavronina





Two days later he replied to my email like this:

From       :  Natalya Gavronina
Country   :  Russia, Novosibirsk
Dated      :  Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 1:50 PM  
Email       :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject    :  Re: hello Joko!!!


Hi my again my friend Joko.
Again I came to the Internet Room and I am so happy to see new letter
from you!!! Thanks again!!! I am so happy to continue our dating.
OK some more things about myself: I like music and movies. I like to visit cinema.
And how about you? Most off all I love a comedies and historical movies.
And which movies do you like mostly?
As for music I like various styles. I listen any music from classical music
to rock, pop, new waves depending on my mood.
And what kinds of music is pleasant to you?
I bet you interesting to know about my work. I work as a seller-consultant
in local women clothes shop. Our shop calls "Camelot". My work consists
in consulting people about clothes. Also I help women to try on various dress.
I like my job, but it does not bring to me the big money.
But I see and communicate with many interesting people there.
I have high education and my profession is economist but right now
I can not find work for my profession in my city.
And what's your profession? What do you do at work? And do you like it?
Do you work on your profession or it is some other job?
Sorry for big letter but I just want to let you know what I like.
OK I will wait for your next letter with answers on my questions.
So let's continue to use e-mail letters OK? Sorry but I do not have home
phone at all. Of course I have a mobile phone but I have such tariff on phone
which I can not get and give callings outside of Russia.
Because all other tariffs with international access costs big money.
That's why I do not have an international calling access on my mobile.
Please sorry for it but understand my phone situation.
Here are some pics of me again made in different places. I hope you like these pics.
Also feel free to send to me any pics of you also, I will be glad to get them.
Bye till the next time,
Natalya



I was also on a direct reply to his letter just like this and the only information that every email he sent me always respond with a reason to keep her email and I want to know up to the last letter, whether he is a scammer email friendship or a serious relationship. and this is the letter I sent:


Natalya Hello good morning my beautiful friend , I'm very happy to still receive your letter again . and how is your health ? hopefully you are well and healthy always .
   Natalya is beautiful and sweet , if you have your own computer at home ? because usually the internet cafe is not open on Sundays or holidays. I 'd love to talk with you by telephone or cell phone , give your complete phone number with area code number so I can call you or SMS , I want to hear your beautiful voice or if you have a camera on the computer and we can face to face via web camera , or if you 'd like to send you the video camera on and send it via email .
   Natalya good , do you now have a boyfriend ? and what about your boyfriend before , can you tell I'm curious about you, do you like sex ?
  Natalya is pretty ok I will wait your next letter .

a million kisses on your lips , Joko

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"