Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Letter from Natalya Gavronina email asking them to send money

From                :  Natalya Gavronina
Country            :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Joko!!! Just want to explain my situation


Dear Joko,
so why did you not answer to me? Why no letters from you still???
Very pity... I am so sad now...
Of course to your opinion you are so good I am so bad...
Yes I am asking money help from you but can you understand me at all,
can you understand my position simply I do not have an own money right
now for it just because I have spent all I have to my international
passport registration as you do not remember.
Can you understand that I feel really bad myself to asking money help
from you but I have no any other way, nobody could help me such amount
here.
OK it is very easy for you just to choose such position "I will be so
glad to see you when you would come but I do not want to help you.
I'll be better to stay silent and not write at all". As for dreaming
about our meeting and having sex you are OK and very good dreamer and
as for discussing of my problems and helping me to make this dreams
come true suddenly I became so bad person and you are so good...
But if you also really interested in our meeting you may understand me too...
Or do you think I am just sitting here at the computer and just asking
money from you and other things happens itself??? NO absolutely!!!
I spent so many power money and time to gather all papers for visit to
get an international passport for visit YOU and you must understand
me now it was not so easy as you might think.
Joko please understand sometimes it is necessary to trust people!!!
Now that moment when my and your life might change to new one good
life may be. This is big step in building realtions, happiness or
just good friendship.
But what’s wrong in me asking your money help just for our meeting???
I am real woman and just wish our meeting come true. It might really
happen in future but it depends on us. I have already maden everything
in my power so that's why I am asking money help from you now.
I can not do everything myself alone, it is so difficult.
Or do you think it is so easy to borrow this money even. I have
already explained to you that average salary here is 150-200 EURO in
month and nobody could borrow all full month salary just because WE
(YOU and ME) wants to meet each other. So I can not reach you without
your money transfer help. This money I do not need for me. It is full
amount just for our meeting!!!
Are you a real man who knows what he want in own life or are you just
like any others just waiting when happiness fall from the sky???
So let's fighting for our meeting together!!!
Just try to understand me correct, I am not so bad as you think in
your head. I just want to use this chance to meet each other that's
why I am asking money help from you.
OK here are more pics of me for you again. I bet you like them!!!
Anyway I will wait for your next letter...
OK take care...
Yours Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"