Sunday, May 25, 2014

And here's proof lies email Scams Natalya Gavronina

From                :  Natalya Gavronina
Country            :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated               :  Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Email                :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject             :  Joko, I have some good news... 


Hi Joko!!! You know I have some good news for you.
As I understood you have some troubles to send that amount for me but
yesterday I found one bank which have given a credit to me
successfully.
They could give me maximum quick amount which is 5000 rubles total
which is about 141 $ US or about 103 EURO currency so you can
understand how much it is.
I paid this amount for visa registration this morning and a process
have already began. I am so happy for it!!! Soon we will be together
finally!!! But I must pay full amount for it and agency give me 48 hours
more to pay the rest. So it means that right now I need in about
114 $ US money to pay. Or 87 in EURO currency equivalent somewhere...
But I must have it in these 2 days no later. Because I must make a
purchase for registration these two days.
If not they will cancel process of registration I would loose chance to get
a visa at all. Try to understand my situation, try to understand my wishes to
meet each other and find way to send this money help for me
these 2 days, OK??? Now I hope for your money help only!!! Cause
I have already done everything in my power, so you are my only hope
now. If you really interested in our meeting also, so please help
me!!!  You will not loose this money, I will bring back this money for
you as soon as I would reach you if you want!!! Simply I am so afraid
to loose this last chance to meet each other... We could be together
in few days. Just think about it only, it is really
good chance so let's try it. Joko, I have already tried
all ways to find this money myself but I could not anymore sorry...
Just remember one thing, I need this money these 2 days and no late.
After getting your money help I would pay for my visa registration and
while this process will be going I will sell some my jewerly to save
money for tickets. So do not worry about my tickets to your side, I
will save money for it myself, simply right now I am empty financially.
I am so afraid to loose this chance to get visa now and meet you
finally. Because if not now I will not be able to have it next 2 years.
Oh, I hate these laws... But I can not change it...
Joko, I will wait for your answer about it with hope with good news
from you!!! So we can be together soon!!!!
Yours Natalya Gavronina

P.S. Here is one more pic of me again...


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"