Friday, May 23, 2014

The letter of agency information about visas for travel sun more convincing

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Re: oh Joko so little time left

Hi Joko!!!
I still do not have any new letters from you, but why???
You know I just want to write this letter to you just to remind you
that I have very little time to pay for my visa registration. The time is
running very fast and since I have written to you about my situation for
payment for visa went many days and I have been informed today that I have
only 4 days for payment. And no more!!! I am so sad now and worry.
It is really not so easy to get visa as you may think.
As I have already explained to you if I would not do it so the process of
registration will stop so will stop my plan to reach you for the next
2 years at all. Because Embassy would not allow me to have visa next 2
years in future because I would be mention as insolvent citizen.
It is law and I can not do anything against law.
So please lets not miss this chance.
I am so afraid to understand that we will not meet at all.
So please find way to get that money somehow faster these days.
They give me only these 4 days for purchase!!! Sorry asking but try to
send this money help sooner. I still need in about 8920 russian
rubles to pay for it which means about 255 in $ US or 190 in EUROs
money!!!
May be try to borrow money or something else if you do not have it now.
I will give you this money back to you if you need as soon as I would
reach you. I promise!!! Trust me please!!! I will have money by selling
my jewerly if it would be necessary just can not do it in such short
period. Just remember it, I will have some money before but right now
I do not have any saved myself because I have already spent it for an
international passport registration and blood test.
I can not find this money myself faster, so that's why I am asking money
help from you Joko. Please I am sorry that I have such problems now,
but simply try to underestand that we BOTH are interested in our meeting
and I have already done alot myself, so help me with it now, we are so
close to our meeting... Joko, I am just waiting for your money help...
Sorry may be this my letter to you some chaotic or nervious but try to
understand me correctly!!! It was a real shock for me to get this
message from travel agency and you can see my time is limited and it
is rule and it is not in my powers to change this rule so help me soon
please... I am just afraid to loose this last chance to meet each other
in person!!! We can be together in few days already just this step
must be done.
Yours Natalya

P.S. Also here is a copy of e-mail message which I have gotten from my travel
agency where has explained situation. Please read it and try to
understand my situation and why I am asking money help sooner...



> TRAVEL INFO : Natalya Gavronina, Novosibirsk, Russia
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------
- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> © Travel Agency Sun-Tour Travel.
- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> TRAVEL INFO : Natalya Gavronina (individual) - visa process.
> Russian-English variants.
> ENGLISH VERSION
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Our agency has received copies of necessary documents to begin your
> visa registration process includes a copy of your Russian Passport,
> a copy of your International Passport, a copy of your Birth Certificate.
> We have maden a request to an Embassy and and we got a status that your
> documents were approved successfully.
> Now we need to remind you to pay for process in the
> appointed term which we have already reported to you before.
> If you would not pay for visa registration process in this period
> an Embassy will note you as an insolvent citizen and will cancel an
> approval of your documents and will not accept any documents from you
> next 24 months untill April 2016.
>
> Travel Agency Sun-Tour.
>
> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual travelers.
- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Price: visa registration process Russian Rubles 8920.30
- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Visa registration process will be automatically cancelled if the
> order would not purchase until April 7, 2014.
- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you for choosing our agency.'Sun-Tour' is a licensed and
> officially registered travel agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"