Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Email Scammers Rino Matsoben

From        :  Rino Matsoben
Email        :  rino.matsoben@gmail.com
Dated       :  Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Subject     :  my friend how are you



I will forward your application letter to my company to verify.
You should send me the below information immediately which I shall forward to our employment department:

Your name.........................................

City..................................................

Country............................................

Home address..................................

Your occupation...............................

phone number..................................

Age................................................

Best Regards,
Rino

------------------------------------

 From        :  Rino Matsoben
Email         :  rino.matsoben@gmail.com
Dated        :  Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:55 PM 
Subject      :  my friend how are you (rw)

 


Hi..my friend,

Below is the Letter of application of employment which you should write your data and send to our Company Employment Department by email ( job@edf-enegy.com ).

.....................................

The HR Head

EDF Energy,
London (UK)



Respected Sir,

I have come to know that EDF Energy is in urgent requirement of REMITTANCE OFFICER (non resident category). I'm placing here under my particulars to enable you to reach at conclusive decision in appointing me for the same.

Name : .............................................
Date of Birth : ..................................
Country:............................................
City:...................................................
Qualification : ..................................
Phone number:................................
Contact address:..............................
Date of Birth :...................................
Occupation:......................................


The above information are my brief summary, if any thing more required, I would be pleased to provide the same.

Hope the above candidature may initially help you in scrutinizing the profile of the candidature. Further I assure you on getting job assignment I will leave no complaints towards my honesty, loyalty as well as integrity to the organization as well as assigned works with delegated powers.

Awaiting your considerable reply,



With due and humble regards,



Truly yours ,

( Write your name here)




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"