Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Email letters of Natalya Gavronina

Dated March 14, 2014 Natalya Gavronina send an email letter again, asking why I did not send the letter again from the date of March 11, 2014, but the letter only a few lines, and here's the letter:

From           :  Natalya Gavronina
Country       :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                       Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated           :  Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Email            :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject         :  Joko please do not ignore my letters

Hello Joko!!! How are you???
I do not have any new letters from you still. Why???
Or do you have not any wishes to write to me?
Tell to me the truth because I need to know
know why did you ignore my lest letters.
By the way I miss you...
Have a nice day!!!

Natalya


Since the date of March 11, 2014 I do not send an email letter to Natalya Gavronina because some of the work, up to the date of March 18, 2014 he sent another letter like this:

From           :  Natalya Gavronina
Country       :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                       Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated           :  Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Email            :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject         :  Joko I am waiting for your response 

Hi Joko!!!
Please write to me..... Even few words...
Or does something happen in our dialogue?
I really want to know the reason. Do not
be afraid to tell to me bad words,
write to me true only and what's the reason
of your silence. I will understand everything.
But I am very sad because I do not
know what about to think.

Your friend Natalya

then the email letter I wrote back on March 18, 2014 with a short letter and a short course,

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Good morning my sweetheart Natalya how are you hope you are well and healthy .
My honey Natalya beautiful , I'm sorry , just to send a letter to you because I was busy with urgent work , and now I'm a time to open the email and I get very homesick email you just as I also really miss you letters are also photos you are beautiful and sweet , I 'd love to meet with you to release my longing to you , I want to kiss you, hug you , kiss your forehead , your eyes and your lips are beautiful , I wanted to be close to you in your side , I seem to do not want to lose you , really honey . I love you , I love you forever , I want to have a good wife , honest , loyal , affectionate with family , children , husband , wife and husband as a partner in domestic life .. if you like me honey ?
Ok my dear Natalya , I will always wait for your next letter . I Love You and Miss you .

a million kisses on your lips , Joko


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"