Saturday, May 24, 2014

Letter Email Natalya Gavronina fear of losing communication with me

I have not wrote back a few days to make him worry and fear of losing communications with me that he felt uneasy.

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  so afraid to loose you Joko

Hi again Joko!!!
Clocks bits tic-tac... 2 days left. I mean every minute I became close
to the moment when I might pay for my visa registration. But I am in
no position to do it still. I hope for your money help still.
Please do not leave me!!! Do not let our meeting to be forgotten and
broken!!! I want to come to you so much!!!
I am so tired from my hard daily routine. I am so tired to be single
here. I am so tired from these idiot russian males who do not care how
to make woman to be happy. I like you and want to be near with you.
Sorry for my bad English cause I am just writting this message with
emotions and wishes to explain everything correctly to you. But it is
not so easy!!!
Please try to find way to help me this money. I have already tried
all ways to save it myself or borrow it from somebody but with no
luck. Please try to do it. We must fight with problems together to be
happy. Our meeting is so close but this time limit makes me sad.
If it would be only necessary I will return this money to you. It will
not be so fast and easy I know. But I am ready for difficulties. I
would work there in your city and will earn some money. Just do not
leave me now!!! I am so afraid to loose you!!! Just give me a chance
to reach you and prove that I was real all this time and will be real
always.
I have already done many things to prove my reality and my big wishes
to reach you. I have already spent my saved money for getting an
international passport, I have already sent a copy of it and a pic
holding it in my hand, I have already send a pic with your name on
paper. Do you remember everything???
There are a few steps left... We are so close to our meeting!!!
I am still waiting for your money help. I believe in you Joko!!!
Let's make our meeting happen faster. No time to wait. I must pay for
my visa registration. I have only these 2 days for purchase!!!
It is the last chance!!! I am afraid to loose this chance to get visa
now and to meet each other!!! You must understand political situation
in the world now and we must hurry up while I have chance to get valid
visa now!!! Possibly in a few days might be too late and no chance at all!!!
Sorry again that my last letters are some excited and chaotic but really
it is not easy moment in my life and I just afraid to loose this chance to
meet each other in person.
Just remember Joko I will earn money there as soon as possible and will
bring back everything to you if it would be necessary for you.
We could be together so soon but now it depends on your money help
only.
We must be together!!! We both deserve happiness!!! Let's try to build
it together!!! Who knows may be we are those two bodies whom would
be better together!!! Anyway Joko I am waiting for your next letter...
Kisses
Yours Natalya

P.S. Here is one more pic for you... I can be yours in few days!!!
Just think about it!!! We can make this dream come true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"