Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Email Scammers Mrs. Abidah Dahab Farees


Hello meet again , today I would like to convey that a few days ago I received an email letter from a woman Mrs . Abidah Dahab Farees a widow who is sick and wants to give her husband's legacy fund to be given to me ? he does not know me and I also , how could possibly happen if not to know each other will provide funds four million pounds in savings in the bank , something unreasonable or ratio certainly it is a scam , what do you think ? and here's the letter :

From      :  Mrs. Abidah Dahab Farees.
Email      :  abidafarees@gmail.com
                 Reply-To: Mrs Abidah Dahab Farees <abidadahab@yahoo.co.jp>
Dated      : 15 May 2014 00:57
Subject    :  Legal and privacy From Mrs Abidah Dahab,


I am Mrs.Abidah Dahab Farees an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in United Kindom London, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband. Mr.Abidah Farees, the sum of Four   Million Two hundred thousand pounds GBP, which he deposited in Bank and I need a very honest and Lord's fearing One that can use this funds for Lord's work. I found your email address from the mail catalogue and decided to contact you.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me as soon as possible for more detail.

Your Sister In The Lord.

Mrs. Abidah Dahab Farees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"