Saturday, May 24, 2014

Email Scams Mr. Hamza Mohammed

From         :  Mr. Hamza Mohammed
                    Manager Internal Audit/-Foreign Remittance
Email         :  kolt@taichin.com.tw
                    Reply-To: mr.hamzamohammed213@gmail.com
Dated         :  23 May 2014 21:11
Subject       :  Attention: Sir: Madam, From Mr Hamza.


Attention: Sir: Madam,

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the  chamber;
my name is Mr. Hamza Mohammed. An account officer to late Mr. Morris Thompson
from America who is an oil merchant
Agent here in Burkina Faso, a well-known Philanthropist before he died. He
made a Will stating that $15.5M (Fifteen million, five undred thousand U.S.
dollars only) should be given to a citizen of  our choice overseas. I have
made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to
this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank  because
they have issued a notice instructing me been the account  officer to produce
the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks or else the money will be
credited to the Government treasury as per  law here. It is my utmost desire
to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more
alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson. For more
information  on how he died, please visit this
website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7194086.stm If  you
are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the
documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urge you to
contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has
given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent

Mr. Hamza Mohammed
Manager Internal Audit/-Foreign Remittance

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"