Friday, May 16, 2014

Friendship love letter into a fraudulent letter from Natalya Gavronina

Letter of friendship email Gavronina Natalya was seen heading towards fraud and proof that he is getting close to a romance scam and this is proof that email letter:

From             :  Natalya Gavronina
Country         :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                        Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated             :  Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Email              :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject           :  Re: hi Joko from Natalya


Hi, my dear friend Joko.
I always became very happy to receive your letters.
Thanks you so much!!! I live dreaming to meet you in person sooner.
But right now I do not know everything about visit you so I
must learn about it more and will inform to you soon OK???
Joko, do you dream about our meeting also?
Would you like to meet me?
Are you ready for it?
Think only how it would cool to meet each other in near future.
Only one dream about it makes me so happy. I hope you are happy too.
And it might come true as I have already learned, I need some more
time to know more about it in details.
OK here are some more pics of me.
Pics were maden in Anapa city. I hope you like these pics.
Joko, send me any kind of your pics also if you can.
OK today after work I will go to get more information about visit.
Probably I must have good news about my international passport in
few hours as I have already given papers for that registration process
few days ago as I have already mentioned to you in my past letter.
Today morning travel agency asked me to go to office for control interview.
So I will go there and will keep you informed about everything, OK???
Bye for now Joko

Yours Natalya


-----------------------

 Letter Email Fraud Natalya Gavronina from Russia






And this is the evidence of fraud is getting stronger, and obviously she send pictures using a passport in his name and photo scanning results, usually manufacture a passport photo done at the immigration office with photo shooting directly and not use the ones already there, look at the picture above two photos, photo on the same passport and photograph, as in make your own using photoshop.


From             :  Natalya Gavronina
Country         :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                        Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated            :  Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Email             :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject          :  Re: Joko I have good news!!! I got an international passport finally!!!


Hi again my lovely friend Joko.
I am writting this short message to you just to inform to you
I have very good news for us!!! I just came back from travel agency
few hours ago and good news as I got international passport!!!
So I will try to add a copy of it to this message even so you can see it.
I paid for it on my own 3585 russian rubles. Just in case you do not
understand how much it's about 99 in $ US or about 77 in EURO currency.
But it does not matter!!! I am just so happy right now that I have an
international passport and I could visit you Joko!!!
We are one step closer to our meeting now!!!
I hope you are happy to know this news also!!!
So right now I plan to go to learn more about my visit to you
and what else I need to have for it.
Joko, I will keep you informed about everything what I would learn.
But to plan my trip to you better please send me info about
what is nearest international airport to you or some of them.
Simply I want to learn how much it is costs for me to
come to you and which airport is not far from you for reach you with
no problems. It would better for me if I will know a name of airport faster.
Joko so let me know it in your next letter, OK???
OK I must go now...

Bye
Yours Natalya

P.S. OK I am adding a copy of my international passport here...



What do you ? and what do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"