Monday, May 12, 2014

Letter from Natalya Gavronina Romance scams and home address

I do not reply to an email letter from Natalya Gavronina the date of March 4, 2014 but he was always hoping to get a reply letter that he sent another email like this:

From         :  Natalya Gavronina
Country     :  Russia, Novosibirsk
Dated        :  Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Email         :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject      :  Joko where are you?


Hello dear friend Joko!
No any letter from you still. So pity for me.
Why did you not write to me? Are you so busy or what?
Hope you are OK. I am waiting for your reply soon!
I feel so sad without letters and words from you.
I miss you!!!

Natalya



and three days later I replied to his email by saying to please him so that communication does not stop, and this is my letter:

Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Halo Natalya good morning how are you today? I miss you too honey, I am very very very miss you, I want meet you in your country Russia a soon a view days



On March 11, 2014 he sent an email again and give the name and complete address of residence, may be more assured that he is very serious, and this is the email letter:

From          :  Natalya Gavronina
Country      :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                     Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated         :  Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Email          :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject       :  Re: glad to get your reply Joko

Hi my dear friend Joko.
Thanks for reply again.
Yesterday I left work some earlier and went to home to have rest.
I decided to come to home and just watch TV because usually I come
back from work very tired and just go to sleep, therefore watching TV
is some holiday for me...
I look some program on Animal Planets.
Do you have this channel? I think you do.
I like this channel and some other such as History, Fashion TV, Discovery
also I like music and movie channels.
What's your favorite channels Joko?
Having some pity day today. I am some sad, so tired to be single.
I have already written to you why I am still alone.
Here in Russia it is very difficult for making because many men
drinks alcohol and rough with girls. I am also so tired that males
sees on me like on beautiful barby doll only but not on woman with
spirit. But I feel your good intentions in our communication.
That's why I feel so easy myself with you.
I am so happy that I have found such good internet friend as you.
I will wait for your next letter. I just like to read your letters and
communicate with you and discuss all themes.
Joko and do you like my letters? How do you feel about our communication?
I think it would be good to meet each other in person one day, I bet you
agree with me.
You know today I am writting to you know my full name and address,
may be it would interesting for you to know it:

Natalya Gavronina,
110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
Novosibirsk, 630051,
Russia.

It's just in case if you wish to send me something in the mail using
post but I do not think that it is good idea because I think mail
would come to me from few weeks to few months.
OK it would be pleasant for me to get your address also if you can.
Here are some more pics of me. I hope you like these pics too.
Joko I will wait your reply soon...

Natalya





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"