Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Email Scams Mr. Peter Sands from Nigeria

Mr. Peter Sands to perform actions with deception so full of lust and passion to earn money with a variety of deception, endlessly send email email deceit and note the letter and the date of shipping:

From        :  Mr. Peter Sands
Email        :  mr.petersands44@consultant.com
Dated       :  Fri, May 9, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Subject     :  Dear Joko


Dear Joko

Thank you for confirmation of my last mail.
Note that my personal lawyer and I will do every thing to move the total fund to your country by next week with the help of a good paying company to enable you clear and receive the fund on their arrival in your country legally without any question.

Other vital information’s will be given to you next week for follow up and good plan before arrival of the paying company representative for your humble follow up.

My personal lawyer and I will send a representative who will help you clear and receive this fund on arrival of the paying company representative with the stated fund (consignment) as stated without any stop.

Please send a copy of your international pass port or id for our office use only.

Once again I thank you very much and pray that our good God will take control.

My Regards,

Mr. Peter Sands.


----------------------


Sat, May 10, 2014 at 5:25 PM


Dear Joko

With respect and regards I am writing to receive confirmation of my last mail for fast follow up as agreed.

Regards



Mr. Peter Sands

-------------------------

Mon, May 12, 2014 at 9:25 PM


Dear Mr. Joko

Thank you very much for your humble and good understanding.
I am expecting information from my personal lawyer after which I will email you with good information and contact.

Thank you,

Mr. Peter  Sands

----------------------


Mon, May 12, 2014 at 4:53 PM


Dear Mr. Joko

How you are today hope you are doing well?

From information I received from my personal lawyer today he advised that part of the fund will transfer to you through on line bank to bank transfer while part will deposit to visa or master card and send to you as agreed for security of this fund and to enable you be in position of the total fund without any question from any office or government.

In this regards we promised to have indoor meeting with the two bank manager and come back to us with good information.

I will request that you expect good information from me today after his meeting with the tow bank manager for advice and follow up.

Sir, you are advice to keep in record any amount you spend both phone calls email and other vital expenses because we must take out any money spend to get this fund in your position before planning how to invest it.

Please confirm this mail and also expect good information from me after my personal lawyer meeting with the above stated managers.

Peace,

Mr. Peter Sands


--------------------

Mon, May 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM


Dear Mr. Joko

With respect and regards note that am still expecting confirmation mail from you as advised for my humble follow up.

Regards,

Mr. Petrer Sands


--------------------


Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:39 PM


Dear Mr. Joko

With humble respect, I humbly welcome your mail.

From information I received from my personal lawyer you are requested to contact Dr. Charles Priester, who is the manager to HSBC international visa card with below information for advice and information on how the total sum of 10,000.00 pounds will deposit to a master card in your name and send to you for confirmation and to enable you start withdrawing the stated amount from any ATM Machine any where in the world without any question or delay.

His name is Dr Charles Priester
Phone: +44 78 59 01 84 58
EMAIL:dr.charles_priester@fastservice.com

Try your best and contact him because he agreed with my personal lawyer to handle this transition him self to enable you be in position of the card also start withdrawing of the stated fund before ending of next week.

For the online transfer of the balance you are requested to contact the below bank as they agreed with my personal lawyer  for follow up and to transfer the balance of 5.5m pounds to your bank account legally without any stop.

Name of Bank: Duncan Lawrie Private Bank

www.dunlawriepriv.com/bank.html

Account Officer

Mr James Wilson
E-mail:james.wilson@dunlawriepriv.com
Tel:+44 7924541241

Once again that you for your humble understanding and May God bless you as a brother.

Regards,

Mr. Peter Sands


--------------------


Tue, May 13, 2014 at 5:49 PM


Dear Mr. Joko

With respect, I am still expecting confirmation of the mail and information I sent to you yesterday.
Please do reply now for our office fast follow up.

Regards,



Mr. Peter Sands


---------------------


Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM


Dear Mr. Joko

It please me to email you and confirm if you received my last mail, if you do I request that you reply me for other vital information on how this fund will transfer to you without any question.

Thank you and May God bless you.

Mr. Peter Sands


----------------------


Wed, May 14, 2014 at 9:00 PM


Dear Sir,

It please me to email you and confirm if you received my last mail, if you do I request that you reply me for other vital information on how this fund will transfer to you without any question.

Thank you and May God bless you.

Mr. Peter Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"