Monday, May 5, 2014

Email from Natalya Gavronina

From        :  Natalya Gavronina
Country    :  Russia, Novosibirsk
Dated       :  Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Email        :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Re: thanks for reply Joko!!!

Hello Joko!!!
So pleasant for me to see and read your letter again.
OK I bet you like to know more about me and my life.
I am still single now. As for my past relations I have had a boyfriend
2 years ago, but he have left me to other girl because she was rich.
I think he has acted ugly though it is his affairs and I am not in
the right to decide for him. Now I have no boyfriend also because
I can not find the good male. Here in Russia it's very difficult for
making because many men drinks alcohol and rough with girls.
I am so tired to search a male for future life or just a boyfriend for myself
because I am tired to be alone. But to find good male here is really
difficult mission for women. Therefore I am using internet to try to
find some good male or just a friend.
I have few friends although they quite good people.
We frequently meet with them on a camping and we have a rest, play
volleyball and badminthon, we talk.
But I can not find a male for myself among them, because almost all
my friends in pairs.
And how does you and your friends have a rest?
Do you have alot of friends or few good friends as me?
OK today I am sending pics of me again. Hope you like these pics.
Will wait for you next letter,
Your friend Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"