Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dream and fantasy Natalya Gavronina to meet soon

From                :  Natalya Gavronina
Country            :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated               :  Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 2:30 PM 
Email                :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject             :  only yours Joko


Good day my sweet lovely friend Joko!!!
How are you???
What's new with you???
Joko I keep reading your last few letters over and over again, and keep
telling myself you are real and all for me!! I can't wait to hold you
and squeeze you and kiss you!! I am lying here on my bed today and
dream about us. I am so tired to be alone and to be alone in bed.
I am so tired that I did not have sex for a long time.
I want to come true all my sexual fantasies with you!!!
I want sex in different poses and styles and places!!!
Joko, will you help me with it???
I hope YES!!! But we just meet first!!! And then I hope we will have
non-sleeping night... But money problems still stop it.
But I still hope that this problem will solved by your money help soon...
Yesterday everning I have some fun with my friends.
It was Birthday of my girlfriend. We had barbeque, drink some wine,
everything were good. Except for I was alone on this holiday as last
few years.
I still feel a little sad and lonely. And  I wish me to be there
right now with you. You would share wine
with me and we would talk till morning under stars.
There is so much I want to tell you always.
All my dreams about our meeting only.
And I feel a little sad as you are far from me. So pity that distance
brings such problems for us but I believe we will be together against
all our problems. We must believe both and it will really happen soon.
OK I must go to work now, I have little time
so bye till the next time
Natalya

P.S. Here are few pics of me. I hope you will enjoy them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"