Saturday, May 17, 2014

Proof of email fraudsters Gavronina Natalya from Russia

It is a proof that she is a fraud, she tried a variety of ways to earn money, but I usually just respond by making her feel happy.

From               :  Natalya Gavronina
Country           :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                          Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated              :  Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Email               :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject            :  Re: Joko, here are some details about my visa

Hi again my dear friend Joko. Here is some more that I learned.
Just came back from travel agency to learn about visa. I can get it.
But it will cost 8920 russian rubles here, not sure if you understand how much
is it, OK it is about 255 $ US or about 190 in EURO.
This amount includes: payment for visa registration, payment for an accelerated
registration process (because sometimes registration might borrow 6-9 months),
an interview in embassy and payment for an insurance which is also important thing
for every tourist who planning trip outside of our country. So that's why this price
is such because it is total for everything.
I plan to register a student type of visa because it is the easiest way to visit you.
Other types of visa has some difficulties in registration or theirs process are long.
But one problem I have. I do not have enough money to pay for visa registration process
now. So I want to ask this money help from you for payment for it because I do not
have this money right now. So pity but please understand me.
I must make a purchase for visa and passport myself only because
I must prove my solvency and payability this way, therefore I must do it
myself here only. I have had some money before but I paid for my
international passport registration as you can see from my last letter.
That's why I am asking money help from you Joko cause I do not have it
right now. And if I don’t pay for it now and get it probably I could have
problems with getting visa in the future. Because personals in travel agency
needs me to pay for visa registration in 10-12 days period.
If I would not pay for registration process in this term my visa request
will stop at all and so I will not be able to register it again because
it is really not so easy to register visa for such young woman as me.
The possibility to register visa takes once a 2 years period and
if not now then I will not have chance a process in future 2 years at all.
Also I have been informed that this amount 8920 russian rubles
is the last month price, next month price will grow up to 15-20.
Joko so lets not loose this chance!!!
I hope you will try to find way to transfer to me this money sooner
so I might pay for registration sooner because as you may understand the
process of registration visa will finish sooner which would good for both of us.
So if you would send money help that amount today or tomorrow I will be able
to pick up your money help sooner and pay for it so we would not loose
any time, so it would take less time and we could meet each other faster.
Also I have asked about ways to transfer international money and
travel agency recommends to use Western Union or Money Gram money transfer
systems as it's fast, cheap, safety and easy way. If you do not know how they works
I will try to learn more about it sooner if it is necessary.
Joko, so if you could help me this money today it will be very pleasant for me
so I will begin registration process and we will be one step closer to our
meeting. And OK if not today please let me know when can you do it so
I would plan my trip to you with no problems.
Joko, I hope to get good news about your money help in amount
255 $ US or 190 EURO sooner so I would begin visa registration process sooner
and we could be together in 2 weeks from now already!!! Just think about it!!!
OK here are some pics of me for you again. My friend helped me to make
them. You can see me here holding an international passport in my hand
which I got. I was so happy that I got passport and made this pic special for you
just for once again I just want to show how I am real for you and
ready for our meeting but now it depends on your money help only!!!
Please try to understand my situation Joko... Do not be angry at
me for asking money, I tried to do everything myself for money
situation but it's not everything in my power.
Honestly I hate money discussions but now is a moment I must do it
because I do not have any other way to solve this problem so that's why
I am asking from you and still hope to get good news in your next letter.
Anyway as you are interesting in our meeting as you had writting just do it
for us also as I have already maden everything I can in my power.
Oh I see my letter becoming so large but I just want to explain
all details correctly and keep you informed about everything I learned...
Take care...
Yours Natalya Gavronina

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"