Monday, May 12, 2014

Rino Matsoben is scammers for have money

From        :  Rino Matsoben
Email        :  rino.matsoben@gmail.com
Dated       :  Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:06 PM 
Subject     :  how are you my friend


Hello,

I have already told you everything on the last email I sent to you.
You shall be employed by my company as my company foreign payment officer in Asia.
Your job is to be paying my company foreign contractors and suppliers in Asia and middle East every month. Every month my company will pay some money into your bank account which you shall use to pay salary to our company foreign contractors and foreign suppliers in Asia.

If you becomes my company foreign payment officer in Asia, your own personal monthly salary which my company shall be paying to you every month is: Thirteen thousand five hundred Great British pounds (£13,500 GBP). Also at the end of every month, if my company paid 200 to 300 foreign contractors and suppliers in Asia through you, you shall have extra 2% (percent) of the salary you paid to our company foreign contractors and suppliers.
For Example; if by the end of the month the total amount which you paid to our company foreign contractors and suppliers in Asia is: £1,000.000 GBP, you shall have 2% of the £1,000.000 GBP you have paid to our company foreign contractor and suppliers. You shall also be receiving your monthly salary (£13,500 GBP) from my company at the end of every month.

I hope you understand my explanation above?


I'm waiting for your reply

Best Regards,
Rino

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"