Saturday, October 25, 2014

Email Scam Mohammed Al Qubaisi

From         :  Mohammed Al Qubaisi
Country     :  UAE, Dubai
Email         :  moh.ammed@yandex.com
Date          :  25 October 2014 09:10

My dear friend,

I have received your mail and i must first of all show my appreciation ,over the fact that you have given heed to the entreaty of a dying man. Like i had told you in my previous mail, i lived a very reckless life when it mattered most. All i thought about was my various investments,it is that same care free attitude that is going to cost me a lot now.

When i discovered this ailment, it dawned on me that i had been living a very vain life.Then the need to affect the lives of those in need became very paramount in my thoughts.This appears to be a case of mercy after death as i no longer have the strength to do those things i used to do when i was still very full of life.

 My dear friend , in my resolve to actualize my dying wish, i have been able to support charity to a very large extent-around the middle east and Europe.Then my health became a sorry tale, that at this particular point in time, i live at the mercy of various drugs and operations which certainly can not remedy anything.

My close family members are however not happy with the way i have disbursed everything of mine to the motherless babies and the less privileged.That was why they failed to help me actualize my dream of supporting charity. They held for themselves the funds i made available for other things.

 All relationship with me has been severed ,and they are of the opinion that the last of my fortune has been spent.Incidentally, the sum of Five million dollars(united states) is deposited in a Security firm in USA . That is the last i have here on earth after my medical bills have been estimated and all expenses paid pending till when i shall be no more.These funds i wish to entrust to you , to help propagate the works of charity

  By so doing, i would need your utmost sincerity and honesty to carry the venture along successfully. l will not sign any agreement with you,i will put my trust in Allah because whosoever put his trust in Allah then he will suffice him"(Al-Quran 65:2-3)The holy Quran also says if any do deeds of righteousness be they male or female and have faith,they will enter the Paradise and not the least injustice will be done to them(Al-Quran 4:124)Holy Quran has made it clear.

 I will only require you to give me your full names and address,Occupation and telephone numbers to enable me put a letter to the Security firm, making you the eligible beneficiary to the funds with them. Once this is done,you shall make arrangements with them on how the funds would be transferred to you

 I beg of you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity.you would be helping a dying man.Most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people.I hope i would be able to count on you while i wait impatiently for the time to come.I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Warmest Regards,
Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"