Wednesday, October 29, 2014

How is the weather at you?

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 3:02 AM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Hello Joko


Today it was very cold. The is a lot of sun.
Weather is about 0 degrees Celsius.
But soon spring both it will be warm and there will be a joyful mood.
Thank you very much for your letter! How is the weather at you?
Today, my mother cooked borsch, have you ever tried Russian borsch? ? ?
This is a very tasty soup, and can be in the future I can feed you this dish.
It would be great to do it.
Since my mother a good cook since childhood
I have always been involved in the preparation in the kitchen.
It's not even a hobby of mine. Also, I have been collecting recipes.
I love to experiment and invent itself their specialties!
While still been satisfied with my food, and yet no one, not poisoned. :-)
Sometimes my mom arranged culinary contests.
All day we had prepared a variety of delicious dishes,
and then in the evening we came to visit, and after dinner,
we were interested in what dish tastier.
Previously won mom, but now we are preparing at the same level.
I'll be glad to know what is your favorite dish?
Today talked to my parents about a future trip.
They are very worried about me, since I am the only daughter.
When I leave to you, parents were alone will greatly miss for me.
But just as they are very happy that I met you.
Mom knows you're older than me, and it has a positive feel about it.
My dad just older than my mother for 14 years,
even with such a difference, our family is very happy and safe!
It is very interesting to talk with you.
So I always wanted to meet a man older than me.
Yes, I understand that you're a little older than me.
And I know it isn't even very good, I feel the power in you.
You are more experienced in life, in a relationship with a woman.
Do you know how to make a woman happy. Mail me what you think of this event?
What is most important to you in life?
My heart doesn't give me peace of mind, I'm worried!
Every day we meet to become closer.
As you know, this week, I'm going to Moscow.
To obtain a visa interview and so I need to know exactly
in which airport I fly to you without problems could meet me?
My visa will be valid for 90 days.
When I have a ticket, I'll tell you right away,
in a letter all the information about the flight.
You're probably worried and worried before our meeting.
Hopefully, when I arrive to you, you introduced me to his family,
to introduce me to your friends and loved ones!
I would be interested to know more about your family!
I will end my letter on this. I want to wish you all the best today,
may your day be successful, hard kiss and hug my Joko!
I hope you felt my sweet kiss on his lips!


Your lovely Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"