Friday, October 17, 2014

I every day think of our meeting with

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  I every day think of our meeting with 



Hi my dear Joko,

Dear, I was very glad to receive your letter. My visa is available,
but I can take away her only after I shall redeem the ticket in your
country. Tomorrow or after tomorrow, I shall buy the ticket in your
country but only after to me inform from travel agency, and will tell,
that my documents are completely ready. For arrival to you. I want,
that you have sent me your full home address, the data on the nearest
to you of the airports.

I every day think of our meeting with you. I know how it is to be
thinking about someone all the time, I have felt that as well. So then
I try to keep myself busy doing other things and it helps. I guess
that's how I've been able to get along all this time without somebody
special in my life. I keep myself busy with study, with friends. I
have become used to it now, but not entirely. Some times I get along
doing chores around the house, listening to music, or helping other
people with their problems. It has been so many times that I wanted to
be with someone. So as time went on, little by little I had to learn
how to not feel lonely. But I have also learned that it's not all that
possible. And in the same way I try to avoid getting hurt, as it has
happened to me before. And that too is not all that possible. On the
other side I have seen other peoples mistakes and I like to think that
I wont make the same ones. I try to think of many possible results, I
like to be cautious and to think ahead, but I have learned that as
careful that I may be, there is always something that can go wrong. So
why should I continue to hold back and not live my life like others,
by going ahead with what my heart says and being as cautious as
possible, right? We are only human and imperfect, all I can try is to
do the best I can, with the person that best fits my way of thinking.
And it would seem so strange that I could find such a person on the
other side of the planet. Imagine if the Internet didn't exist, I
would have never known about you and I would probably continue to live
the same way forever. There is only so much happiness that one can
achieve alone, but I would like to think that I could achieve so much
more with you. It would be wonderful to stop dreaming about it and
make it come true. So at the same time, I also think about what would
be needed to make a relationship work and how to provide for as much
as possible. It's not easy when other pressures are felt in a
relationship. So if at first we should decide to take this beyond what
it has become so far, I think it will be like awaking from a dream and
trying our best to make the dream come true. Like I said before, there
is a lot to talk about, a lot to learn and understand. The feeling of
love is great, but it takes little bit more to have a place to live,
to be healthy and have a family. I know that these are subjects that
can't be decided or solved in a week, but the most important thing
will be addressed, how well we get along.

There is one thing that I know for sure, I like you very much and we
will have a wonderful time together. Your words in every letter have
shown me that we think the same way, so I truly believe that something
great and long lasting will come out of this. I think about you every
day and wish you were near me already. I will just have to be patient
and wait for that moment to come true.

With hugs and tender kisses, Yours


Elena  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"