Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Why do you have ceased to write to me

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 5:47 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello how are you? Why do you have ceased to write to me?


Dear how is your health?How is your mood?Dear,please understand me,my
strong desire of see your letter,the desire which you have also, which
is our main need now.We became so close to each other during so long
period of our conversation.Your letters help me to feel your
affinity.Reading your letter I feel your care.Today fine day.Weather
simply remarkable.The bright sun in the street shines, became warm.Our
dialogue is a energy source for me.I hope this letter will find you in
high spirits.I think about you,

Elena
---------------

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 7:42 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hi, it's Elena! I hope you have a great weekend



Hello dear how are you?How is your health?How is your mood?I wish you
good Wekend.Today I had very interesting day.I had much time to make
different things during the day.I often begin to imagine - what you do
right now, where are you right now. I hope you have a great weekend
and do lots of lovely nice things.Hope to hear from you soon,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"