Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I am very pleased to hear from you again answer

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Hello my friend Joko


Good morning Joko!
I hope you're awake or still sleeping draws you back to bed? :-)
If you want, I'll make you a cup of delicious hot coffee?
Do you drink coffee without sugar, or maybe put a slice of lemon? :-)
Please, smile, air kisssssss :-)
I am very pleased to hear from you again answer.
Thank you very much for your kind words and caring.
All day I would like to come home and see your letter.
Today I had a hard day's work, needed to deliver reports over the last month on the work done,
and complete some business with clients. Tomorrow also a difficult day.
I need to finish all my projects, and pass all my work in the hands of another manager.
And then I can go on vacation with peace of mind.
Today after work I went straight to the post office and received a notice with the joyful news.
I received a letter of invitation to the post in Moscow for an interview at the embassy.
The letter was written on 26 February, I should undergo mandatory interview on these results, I can get a visa.
This is very good news for me, that in the near future we will be able to meet face to face,
and will be closer to learn, and to develop our relationship!
Joko, your country to me is something very new, i've never been outside of Russia.
I also do not have any friends there either,
so I would very much like you to become my friend, and can be more than that!
For me the most important thing in our relationship is, first of all,
mutual understanding, caring, trust and purity of feelings.
I think the most important thing that should exist between a man and a woman.
I am ready to give everything for the man that I love, which I value more than anything else.
Give all my love and affection, giving himself fully to our relations.
However, I would like to feel a strong male support and attention to me.
The most important thing for a woman to love and be loved.
Only in such a relationship is born strong, reliable family.
I am ready to do anything to create a family, where everyone will feel happy and welcome!
For me, the ideal future husband, is a reliable, kind, fair, moderate is a humble man,
with great life potential, in which there is a particular feature,
and of course sexuality and romance! And what are your thoughts?   
I think with that, I will finish my letter, and I will be going to go to sleep.
I'm not too tired you with your answer?
Tomorrow I have to get up early to go to work, and complete all of my affairs.
I hope you liked my coffee, and you will be happy to read a letter from me,
and with a smile on the face of continuing this day!
I wish you good mood and good luck!


Your lovely Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"