Thursday, October 30, 2014

every time I do not get your letters I get very sad

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :  hi my kitten


Hello my dear Joko!
I want to tell you that today is a sad day for me because I did not receive your letter.
How are you? What's wrong with you? Are you all right?
I hope you're all right! Maybe you're busy.
It may still be for any reason you do not write to me.
But every time I do not get your letters I get very sad.
You know it perfectly well. I am very worried about you, when you did not write.
This feeling can be compared to the feeling of a mother who worries about your child.
At this point in my head fly the bad thoughts that if anything happened?
But I try to put it out of your head. I tell myself that you're just busy, but I still worry.
But sometimes I think that if you just decided to stop writing to me and then I get hurt,
hurt somewhere inside, it hurts my heart. At this point, I want to cry.
I say to myself: "Do not cry, do not cry. MY DEAR NOT FORGET ME, MY DEAR LOVES ME".
This I say to myself. But I'm paying more and more.
This is all because of the distance that is between us.
Honey, sometimes it's really very difficult without you and your writing.
But when I receive your letter on my face a smile.
And a voice inside me said, "You see Elena, with my dear ALL IS WELL, HE LOVES YOU AND NEVER FORGET."
And I start to smile when I receive your letter.
I beg you, do not blame me for this letter.
Perhaps it upset you, believe me, I did not want it.
But I wanted to tell you that I have inside.
Because I can not keep it to myself. Because you're my most desired man that I have.
I do not doubt the sincerity of your feelings,
but I was hurt by the fact that we are not together,
from the fact that we are far away from each other,
and we still share this distance. And I'm very worried about that.
My kitten, my Joko, I miss you very much.
Every day I wait for news from you.
My dear, and I hope a lot of that tomorrow your letter will greet me. I sure hope so.
Now I'm done, and I will wait for your answer.

With love, your forever Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"