Monday, October 20, 2014

Darling Have You Heard From The Bank

From         :  Beatrice Gilbert
Country     :  Ivory coast in west Africa
Dated        :  Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Email         :  beatricgilbert@yahoo.com
Subject      :  Darling Have You Heard From The Bank



Hello Darling,
How are you doing today over there in your country together with your  work, I hope fine. Life is very difficult  for me here in the refugee camp which i hope to join you soon there in your country for more better living and to further the rest of my education, I thank you so much for your kind assistance,caring and concern towards my present condition which i pray that the good God almighty will surely bless you for your help on me.

Darling i want to know if you have heard from the Royal Bank of Scotland, Please write to them with there email address that i gave you in my last mail, Tell the bank manager  Dr.Stephen Hester  that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring my late Father fund into your bank personal account. Try and contact the bank and also keep me inform regarding there respond, I would have called you on phone but i do not have money to call,I have explained to you every of my life condition here, Please you can call me if you can. I really want to see you face to face after this transfer is completed and to spend the rest of my life with you, I shall be hoping to hear from you soon concerning the respond from the bank, Please take good care of your self for me and have a pleasant day.

Yours

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"