Saturday, October 11, 2014

Thanks you for your letters

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 5:47 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Thanks you for your letters 


Hello my dear Joko,

Thanks you for your letters, is very pleasant for me, that you have
appeared in my life. You became dear to my heart. I any more do not
see the life without you. Yesterday I went on film. "Star wars. The
latent threat 3D". You looked this film? I have not absolutely
understood sense of it cinema because thought absolutely about the
friend. I all the day think of our meeting. I cannot more about
anything think. I am glad that you approve my act. It is difficult for
me.

Now I every day go to travel agency and I try to find out I skin the
information concerning readiness of my documents. Today to me have
told that probably tomorrow the day after tomorrow me will cause silt
on interview in embassy. I was very glad to receive such information.
Now day for me lasts as a month as I think all about our long-awaited
meetings. I finish the my dear letter.

With love Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"