Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I hope that our friendship will continue to grow

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Hello from Elena


Hello my friend Joko!!!
Wow, I'm glad to receive your letter.
I am very pleased that you did not left my letter unanswered.
Thank you very much for your attention,
I am very I hope that our friendship will continue to grow,
and we continue to learn more about each other.
A couple of weeks ago, I found your profile on the internet dating site.
I do not remember what it's called. As soon as I saw you, I have written.
I decided to stop on your personality, I like you as a man.
A small part of me you could read in my profile.
I think you will be interested to know the new me.
As you already you know, I live in a small town of Russia, Kirov region, Orlov.
The city population is 16000 people. Located on the banks of the river Vyatka.
It's very cozy and beautiful city that has given me a lot in life.
Tell me some more about the place where you live?
In Orlov I was born, graduated from high school, and graduated with the economic
Education manager by profession. I'm not bad, I know English.
And I think it will be easy to understand each other.
Sometimes, however, I I use a translator.
I am currently working at the firm, manager for sale of plastic windows.
I have a lot of time to work, and by 30 years,
I realize that I've got to think about starting a family.
While I have not been able to find the right person to me.
So I decided to look on the internet possibly a man with whom I could create serious relationship.
And maybe in the future, it has grown into a strong and solid couple - a family!
What are you looking for? Since childhood, my parents raised me as a decent and honest man.
I always showed respect for elders and care of people close to me!
From an early age I went to the school dance.
And so even now I have the perfect body shape and appearance.
And every day, I usually have a morning run. I think you can see it in my photos.
And how do you take care of your health? I will be glad to see more of your pictures.
I really worked hard all year to make a my gift, and to go on holiday in your country.
Joko, i know about your country, as a strong and free country with a strong culture and good traditions.
It was my old dream to visit your country.
But the most important of my dream was to find a person close to me.
And perhaps our acquaintance was not a coincidence. And I want to tell you more about myself.
I very much hope that you will be the person with whom I will be fun and easy!
A month ago, I applied to the embassy for a tourist visa.
A few days ago, I had to report back, but so far I have not received a written notice from them.
The other day, I'll go to the post office, and find out exactly everything.
My visit to your country, it would be a good opportunity for us to meet,
more familiar, and the development of relations.
I very much hope that in the future we will use this chance.
I will end my letter on this and I want to wish you a good day and
good mood. I hope tomorrow to get a response from you letter.

With kind regards, Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"