Saturday, October 4, 2014

Email Scams Colonel Abdul Jabbar al-Oqaidi

From         :  Colonel Abdul Jabbar al-Oqaidi
Country     :  Syria
Date          :  Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Email         :  colonel_abduljabbaral-oqaid@outlook.com
Subject      :  RE: Urgent investment details


My Dearest ,

Thank you for your kind reply to my message.
As informed you in my previous message, the source origin of sum of usd 5,500.000 (Five million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars)in the trunk treasure is originally owned by me Colonel Abdul Jabbar al-Oqaidi.,and the cash was paid to me as the top official that control the NATO/United Nation Army, and FSA, during this war against Syria

It occurred that I am among the NATO crew rescue team working with United Nations Syria Organization,also i am the leader of Free Syria Army(FSA). As the atmosphere was uncontrolled, I have to move over the treasure box to United Kingdom and is under the care of British United Nation.The only one i can trust and to share this secret with is you now, Since I am still working for the government, I cannot keep or send this money to anyhow person for the time being because i don't have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin. Therefore, I just want you to act as my next of kin to receive it in your country. Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country I will lose it and it might also exposed me to the Government.I want to move this money by diplomatic immunity courier service to your city so that you can save and keep the money for our investment in future until I meet you there in your country once my mission is finished.

As you know because of the war here in Syria it is not possible to move such amount of money out by bank transfer as the banking policy here now is difficult and strict mainly since the crisis started. Hence,the only option is to send the money to you by Trusted Official United Nation Approved Courier Diplomat by diplomatic immunity courier delivery for you to receive in Your Country since its much more secured and fast.

Please this information I am given you should be kept confidential to avoid any interruption by third party or who ever. If you are not interested because I have no option other than to seek help from any person who has human feeling. Your part to play is to assure me that you will claim the deposits and use the funds wisely for investment in your country, make provision on how to accommodate me in your country if I will have the opportunity. On contrary anything happens to me, use the money to establish orphanage homes.I would like you to do,once you receive this money, you should take usd500.000 dollars for your compensation , take usd500.000 dollars for orphanage homes and keep the remaining for me in your account until I come to meet you in your country for our investment purposes.

Please on  condition does this information relate to scam or any kind Terrorist activities because the world has become a place of no trust but in this case this is truth and 100% risk free and no harms.

In order for me to expedite the necessary arrangements, i need you to send me below information:

Your Full Name... . . . .
Your Full Address.. . . .
Your Direct Telephone Numbers.. . . . .
Your email address . . . . . .
Your Passport,photo or Identity Card, . . . . .

This is for you to receive the money in your country ,they will arrange the money as package and declare it as diplomatic family valuables at the airport. they will deliver it to your address as i have agreed and arranged with united Nation diplomat.This matter is my life and can end my beautiful career, definitely you should keep it as a top secret and nobody should know about it, ONLY YOU AND ME.

I wait for your reply and your full information's,


Thanks for your kind attention.

Yours sincerely
Colonel Abdul Jabbar al-Oqaidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"