Thursday, October 23, 2014

Email Spam Mohammed Al Qubaisi

From        :  Mohammed Al Qubaisi
Country    :  UAE, Dubai
Email        :  moh.ammed@yandex.com
Date         :  23 October 2014 14:45


My Friend,

My treasure is not on this Earth,My treasure is in Heaven
I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosoms of the Lord
Friend,i do not have much time on this Earth anymore
but i want this charity to be done successfully before i give up to ghost.I have put my trust in Allah
All i want from you is your sincerity....
Friend,i should handle this charity by myself but this sickness does not permit me and my family member refuse to support on this issue..Am contacting you because i want this funds to be used in godly manner.But do you really have the ability to handle this great work of charity in your country to help the less privilege?
Any delay in your reply will give me room to source for a Mosque or another Muslim Individual for this same purpose.
The lord peace be with you

Regards

Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"