Sunday, October 12, 2014

My love how are you? I miss you

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello my love how are you? I miss you. I am upset without your letter


Hello how are you?How is your health?How is your mood?I miss your
tender words,wonderful thoughts,your letter,your unique attention to
me...Dear,that once again I didn't receive any letter from you.You
always can rely upon my understanding and moral support...I hope this
letter will find you in high spirits.I think about you.

Elena

--------------



From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  I in Moscow



Hi my dear Joko,

Dear Joko, I was glad to receive your letter. Thanks you for all
given information. Today I have arrived to Moscow. I am very tired,
and could not write to you is a lot. Dear, I informed you some times
that cause me to Moscow on interview Now I near Embassy the in
internet-cafe. I write to you the letter and I worry. I think, that my
destiny tomorrow is solved. Hope to me ' give the visa and I can meet
you. It will be the greatest day in my life!! It's a pity, that I
cannot write for a long time. Because I am very strongly tired. I
hope, that I can soon write to you about results of visit to Embassy.
If I cannot write from Moscow I shall write from Ulyanovsk.

With love yours and only yours Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"