Thursday, October 9, 2014

My dearest

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:02 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hi my dearest



Hi my dear Joko,

I talked to Marina about you Joko, for a long time yesterday in the
evening. I told her that I wanted to meet you. Marina supported me in
my desire. She said that I could't miss a chanse to see you. Marina is
very glad that I've got acquainted with you. She wants me to be happy.
I hope that one day you and Marina will be friends. I believe that
Marina be as close to you as to me. Now I often think of you before
sleeping.

I am glad, that you were not against I have chosen Full Package
Service. I very much experienced. But I so would like to speed up
process and somewhat quicker to be near to you... I do not think your
feelings premature. Because I too test to you strong feelings. For me
a great honor to get acquainted with such fair, open, kind person as
you.... Now I with impatience wait for the notice from travel agency.
For me days became very long. I want that have faster flown by days of
expectation. I want to inform you date of my start faster. I think
about our letters to each other. I often ask myself what will be then,
when we'll fase. It's very interesting how long would we be able to
talk when we met for the first time. What do you think of it? It seems
to me that I want to tell you much and it will take me several days to
tell all about myself. But I'm shy and can be confused when I'll meet
you for the first time. But I think that we are mare than friends that
is why we will be able to speak of what we want.

I saw a plane not long ago. And I thought that these "Iron birds"
allow to meet million peaple who are happy to see each other every
day. But when I think about my future flight on board the blane I
can't forget catastropher of two planes. It was terrible to see grief
and tears of relatives of the dead people. Now our government is sure
that terrorist acts took place hare. I believe that guilty people were
severely punished. They have no right to prevent peaceful people from
living. I hate terrorism and violence! You should know that fear of
terrorists will never stop me. I'll be able to fly on board the plane
and to be afraid of nothing. In my childnood I was flyining by plane.
But people sai that flights are if it's true. I heard that passangers
are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to see it.
Sorry, but now I don't know exact date when I can arrive to you. But I
shall necessarily inform when I can. Hope you can patiently wait? I'm
ready to give much to know precisely when I can see you.

Your love Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"