Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy that you are in my life

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  I am so happy that you are in my life now 


Hello my dear Joko,

Thank you very much for your letter, I wasj very glad to receive it.
You know that each letter that you send me brings me much joy.

I like to dream about you because it brings me much joy. I am so happy
that you are in my life now. You mean so much to me. Your love, care
and attention are vitally important to me. The thoughts about you warm
my heart and soul. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t meet you,
you brought me a new life. Sweetheart, I really need you! You are so
important to me. I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking
forward to your fast reply!!!

I miss you, my dear Joko!!!

With hugs and tender kisses,

Elena.....
-----------------

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:22 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  how are you? To me it is very sad without your letters...


Hello how are you? I never had a lot of real happiness in my life.But
now I'm happy because I write to you.I shall never forget you and I
hope that you will not forget me too because now I cannot without your
letters.You help me to be such happy.How is your health dear? What
have you done today?I hope that you write to me very soon because
without your letters,my life seems boring.I shall look forward to
hearing from you.

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"